Move 2023 returns to London’s Excel conference centre this month, and the organisers have just announced the keynote lineup.
Taking place from June 21-22 in the east London venue, Move is a major gathering of figures from the mobility, sustainability and technology sectors, for a selection of speeches, events, and exhibitions.
Move has an impressive list of more than 700 speakers over 17 stages across the two days.
The keynote personalities include the likes of Hyundai Smart Mobility VP Marcus Welz, founders of the 20’s Plenty for Us campaign Rod King and Monica Saunders, and CEO of shared mobility provider Dott, Henri Moissinac.
Full list of keynote speakers:
JUNE 21 — MORNING KEYNOTES
|JUNE 21 — EVENING KEYNOTES|
|JUNE 22 — MORNING KEYNOTES|
- Start Me Up! The central role of incubators in driving mobility forward, Heiko Schilling, SVP Software Engineering, Stellantis
- Panel: The vision for micromobility in the fifteen minute city, moderated by Carlton Reid, Senior Contributor Sustainability, Forbes, Henri Moissinac, CEO, Dott, Hélène Chartier, Director of Urban Planning & Design, C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group
- The MOVE 2023 Women in Mobility Champion award winner announcement,Olga Anapryenka, Co-Founder, Women in Mobility
- The time is now: creating the most efficient path to eVTOL commercialisation, Tom Muniz, COO, Archer Aviation
- Insurance markets: unlock greater profitability by elevating your expectation, Jillian Slyfield, Chief Innovation Officer, Aon Find out more about Move 2023 at: https://www.terrapinn.com/exhibition/move/