More speakers for the 2023 edition of the Move transport and mobility show have been announced.
This year’s event will take place from Wednesday 21st June to Thursday 22nd June at London’s ExCel exhibition centre, and MMB is once again media partner of the event.
Designed to be a meeting place for the world’s transport tech and mobility innovators, Move 2023 will feature 40 conference stages, 650 exhibitors, 1,088 speakers and 10,000 attendees; the organisers say the entire mobility ecosystem will be in attendance.
In December, the first 350 speakers were announced, including likes of Jillian Slyfield, Chief Innovation Officer, Aon; Nicolas Cosson, SVP Digital, Keolis; Lars Carlstrom, CEO, Italvolt & Statevolt; Christine GZ, Off Road Race Driver, Extreme E; Even Heggernes, VP Supply Europe, Getaround and more.
The organisers have now announced a host of additional speakers:
- Olivier Baldassari, Group COO, Europcar
- Jenny Gilruth, Minister for Transport, Scottish Government
- Himanshu Raj, Global Sustainable Mobility Leader, Ingka Group, IKEA
- Danielle Elkins, Executive Transportation Policy Advisor, City of Minneapolis
- Samuel Ellis, Founder & CEO, Karfu
- Alexander Petrofski, CEO Tech Fund, Volvo Cars
- Dan McGuigan, Environment, Health and Safety Director – Global Operations, PepsiCo
- Beverley Gower-Jones, Managing Partner, Clean Growth Fund
- Wouter IJzermans, Executive Director, Batteries European Partnership Association
- Tibor Jermendy, Head of On-Demand Mobility, Österreichische Postbus
There will also be a host of brands exhibiting, including an extensive start-up area to help find the latest new brands in micromobility.
Move 2023 is also taking applications for speakers.
To find out more, to book tickets, to apply to become a speaker, or to become and exhibitor, click here.