Website The Electric Bike Shop
Store Manager, Uckfield
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Saturday 9.30am – 5.30pm
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum
We believe that electric bikes are the future. Letting more people get out onto two wheels, getting people out of traffic jams, and helping friends and families spend more time together are just some of the benefits that became the driving force behind The Electric Bike Shop.
We’ve been selling electric bikes for over 6 years and opened our current Bristol showroom in November 2017 which then moved to a new location on Whiteladies Road, Bristol on 27th July 2021. We have grown massively over the last few years, now with a total of 10 stores in Stroud, Gloucester, Cardiff, Birmingham, Battersea, Brentwood, Uckfield, Wilmslow and Harrogate.
We’re looking for a new Store Manager in our Uckfield store. You’ll have managed a store before, or have experience in a similar role in a retail setting. The right candidate will be solution-focused, tackling challenges head-on – we are a fast growing company where no two days are exactly the same.
As a Store Manager, you’ll:
- Provide outstanding customer service. You’ll have strong communication skills and be able to discuss options tailored to meet the customer’s need.
- Manage the Uckfield team, taking interest in staff development and progress.
- Deliver the highest levels of stock management, processing stock in and out of the store, reviewing and organising stock reservations and investigations.
- Be flexible and committed, with a can-do attitude.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrate being able to work independently while also working as a team.
- Be motivated to achieve various sales targets.
- Have a love of bikes (especially electric), or have a keen interest to learn.
Our generous benefits package includes:
- 28 days holiday, including Bank Holidays in addition to business closure days between for the Christmas period,
- Birthday day off
- Paid expenses
- Company performance related bonus scheme
- WPA Healthcare package, Employee Assistance Programme
- Plus plenty of learning and development support.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.