Website Fully Charged
Role: Senior Sales Expert (eBikes)
Location: CHISWICK HIGH ROAD
Contract: Permanent, full time
Salary: £40,000 OTE
Driving the eBike revolution since 2014, Fully Charged is the UK’s leading multi-channel eBike specialist retailer, offering individuals, families and businesses the opportunity to get charged and stay charged with a best-in-class experience, whether in one of our stores or online. Our growing team of passionate eBike experts offer advice, support and service on a carefully curated catalogue of premium electric bikes and electric cargo bikes from the world’s best manufacturers.
Fully Charged can be summed up in four memorable mantras; no matter what our team does, we do it thoughtfully, skillfully, playfully, and tastefully.
Currently we are a dedicated team who are now looking to grow our business and remain number one in the industry during this exciting electric revolution.
Expected start date: ASAP Initial Training to be provided at our HQ in London Bridge
What We Can Offer You:
- Wake up each morning feeling good – knowing you are contributing to a responsible Future Transport Culture
- Competitive salary with a generous commission scheme.
- Use of the world’s best eBikes along with special discounts on merch.
- Private Medical Insurance with numerous perks and well-being benefits.
- A strong and exciting team culture based in awesome locations.
- Working alongside exciting influencers.
- Working environment based in a state-of-the-art retail outlet located on a vibrant High Street.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 years eBike Sales experience.
- Proactive in keeping up to date with what’s happening in the industry.
- A good understanding of CRM would be useful ie HubSpot.
- Cool, calm, and collected – Can-Do Positive Attitude.
- Great with people (you will be selling to interesting High Net Worth and High-Profile clients daily).
- A passion for eBikes, micro mobility and the environment.
- An ambitious and creative mindset.
- Provide expert advice and guidance through our unique sales attitude of ‘Tell don’t Sell’.
- Actively co-running weekly Sales Meetings.
- Visual merchandising with strong attention to detail.
- Helping to educate and train junior Sales Members.
To apply, please send your CV and a 2 minute Video covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This position is not limited to those duties in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced, or deleted to meet the business needs of Fully Charged. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Fully Charged values a diverse workforce and as an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fully Charged does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by Federal, State, or Local law. Fully Charged assures you that your opportunity with this Company depends solely on your qualifications and other job-related factors.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.