Website Fully Charged
Role: Senior Mechanic (eBikes & eCargo)
Location: London Bridge
Contract: Permanent, full time
Salary: Competitive Salary (£29k based on experience)
Driving the eBike revolution since 2014, Fully Charged is the UK’s leading multi-channel eBike specialist retailer, offering individuals, families, and businesses the opportunity to get charged and stay charged with a best-in-class experience, whether in one of our stores or online. Our growing team of passionate eBike experts offer advice, support and service on a carefully curated catalogue of premium electric bikes and electric cargo bikes from the world’s best manufacturers.
Fully Charged can be summed up in four memorable mantras; no matter what our team does, we do it thoughtfully, skillfully, playfully, and tastefully.
Currently we are a dedicated team who are now looking to grow our business and remain number one in the industry during this exciting electric revolution.
Expected start date: ASAP Initial Training to be provided at our HQ in London Bridge
What We Can Offer You:
- Wake up each morning feeling good – knowing you are contributing to a responsible Future Transport Culture
- Competitive salary.
- Wellbeing benefits package including Private Medical Insurance, Sick Pay, and Pension Scheme
- Use of the world’s best eBikes along with special discounts on merch.
- An opportunity for learning and development within an exciting and fast-growing industry.
- 3+ years experience as a qualified bike mechanic with extensive knowledge of eBikes.
- Fast learner with good positive attitude towards eBikes and our environment.
- Track record of team management and motivation in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational and administrative capability, with a keen eye for detail.
- Good understanding of online systems with IT skill set.
- Strong problem-solving capability.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience with Citrus-Lime is preferred.
- Being a Brand Ambassador helping to deliver a unique customer experience for one of London’s leading luxury e-Bike distributors.
- Bike maintenance, repair, and building.
- Manage workflow in an efficient and effective manner.
- Ensure smooth take over and hand off with other mechanics in the shop.
- Oversee and track job progress to deliver timely servicing & maintenance and communicate this with customers.
- Maintain a clean, organised, and safe workshop.
To apply, please send your CV and a 2 minute Video covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This position is not limited to those duties in the job description. Duties and responsibilities can be changed, expanded, reduced, or deleted to meet the business needs of Fully Charged. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position.
Fully Charged values a diverse workforce and as an Equal Opportunity Employer, Fully Charged does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, colour, national origin, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other status legally protected by Federal, State, or Local law. Fully Charged assures you that your opportunity with this Company depends solely on your qualifications and other job-related factors.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.