Website Ribble Cycles
Job title: In-house Content Creator
Reports to: Head of Brand Marketing
Location: Ribble Head Office, Bamber Bridge, Preston
What we’re looking for
The role of In-house Content Creator is responsible for capturing all internal content needs, to support the company’s various marketing strategies and comms requirements.
A key role within the Brand Marketing team – as a department we are responsible for growing brand awareness, increasing brand engagement and aiding product sales across the whole category mix. This is a pivotal role in supporting the Brand Marketing team and the wider business with the creation of high-quality content, primarily internally.
The In-house Content Creator will work closely with the wider marketing, content and digital teams, being the champion of the brands’ aesthetics, and a brand guardian, responsible for creating and producing high-end, considered, engaging content for various applications and channels. From photography (studio & reactive) and video (capture & edit), to online asset creation, training content, live broadcast support and social content to name but a few, always ensuring all work is delivered to agreed deadlines and to a high quality.
Working in collaboration with Head of Brand Marketing to create a consistent, on brand content across all internal touchpoints, the In-house Content Creator will have a can-do, learn by doing attitude in a fast-paced environment, able to juggle multiple projects and pivot between different content projects as needed.
With a “think different” mentality the In-house Content Creator will be able to work proactively, both independently and as part of a team.
It is essential that you not only identify with, but demonstrate our core values in every element of your work: ‘we care, we innovate, we achieve, as one’.
Key areas of responsibility
- In collaboration with the Head of Brand Marketing, you will bring to life the vision for the brand and deliver highly engaging, high quality internal content.
- Manage your personal workload in line with agreed content plans and briefs.
- Ensure accuracy and level of detail across our entire content output.
- Work in collaboration with other content producers and staff, when needed.
- Work with other departments to create content to support their initiatives.
- Capture studio photography, owning both the pre and post production needs.
- Proactively identify creative content opportunities within the operations side of the business and capture reactive imagery,
- Create customer service support tools and training aids to enhance the customer journey and experience,
- Offer input in creative planning discussions.
- Work independently and use initiative when in the absence of art direction, where needed.
- Aligned to the overall brand plans, and specific channel plans you will own the internal creative output and ensure it is aligned to the brief and objectives.
Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Demonstrate ownership of our brand look & feel
- Hold ownership of the internal creative content production output
- Continually push the creative boundaries, generating new ideas and solutions
- Social media growth and content engagement metrics
- Ability to deliver on brand, on brief, on time, on budget
- Delivering engaging content that improves interaction across all channels
Key working relationships
- Head of Brand Marketing
- Creative team and other content creators
- Digital Marketing / E-com teams
Essential skills and experience
- Experience in a similar role; either in-house, agency or as a freelancer.
- Knowledge and experience in creating creative assets.
- Creative mindset and used to working closely with creative / marketing departments.
- Awareness of cycle design trends and industry movements.
- Some experience & understanding of digital photography shooting & editing a must.
- Some experience & understanding of video production & editing a must.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Some knowledge and experience in key Adobe Creative Suite software applications.
- Ability to create, apply and manage brand toolkits and assets.
- A great team worker with strong communication skills, collaborating with others is key.
- You’re comfortable working in an environment where things move and flex and have a
- Naturally curious to learn, develop and passionate about creating new ideas.
- Can manage multiple workstreams.
Desirable skills and experience
- A passion for cycling and ideally has previously worked in the industry
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 40% colleague discount
- 10% Friends & Family discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- YOLO Wellbeing (physical and mental wellness programme)
- Access to ‘Unmind’ mental health and wellbeing platform for you and your chosen plus one
Buying a bike is something very special, whatever your budget. It is as much of a head purchase as it is a matter for the heart. Every detail from the frame design to gear ratios to wheel choice to colour will be researched.
The Ribble brand is underpinned by our true passion for cycling, our dedication to product innovation and a progressive, digitally-focused multi-channel customer experience. Through our UK-based R&D, design and manufacturing facility, we give our customers a world-class product range specific to their cycling needs. Our custom-built bikes are all hand-assembled by specialist mechanics at our HQ in Preston and are sold all over the world.
Award-winning products have always been at the heart of our brand, so we continue to invest heavily in new product development. We are also continuing to invest in our customer journey, both from a digital and physical perspective, with our team constantly evolving and strengthening the proposition.
Another key factor is we want to make sure the product our customers are riding on is accessible for everyone. We’re extremely excited about the increased enthusiasm for cycling and look forward to taking the Ribble brand into the future with our exciting long-term growth strategy.
We have created a world-class team of authentic, innovative, passionate and tenacious professionals who put our customers at the heart of everything they do. Now is the perfect time to get on board and play a crucial role in the delivery of what is set to be a truly exciting future for us.
Interested? Please send your CV and any relevant supporting information to email@example.com
Ribble is an equal opportunities employer. All personal details submitted to us will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.