Website J.Laverack Bicycles
Digital Marketing Executive
A little bit about us…
Founded in 2015, by co-founders Oliver Laverack and David Clow, J.Laverack Bicycles is a small, luxury bike brand based in the popular market town of Oakham, Rutland.
Our award winning range of hand-crafted bicycles are lovingly designed and assembled to order by a passionate team of experts in our boutique showroom and workshop.
Offering the ultimate bespoke service, and an unswerving commitment to perfection, each bike is as unique as the individuals that commission them.
With features in publications such as The Financial Times ‘How to spend it’ and links with F1 royalty it is an exciting time to join our business
About the role
As our brand continues to grow an exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Digital Marketing executive to join the J.Laverack bicycles team.
Reporting into the co-owners this role is responsible for co-developing and executing the Marketing and content strategy for J.Laverack across our digital channels.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with an ability to make things happen to join our small friendly team and play an important part in the continued growth of the business.
This role will also play a key part in the delivery of a joint marketing plan for an exciting brand partnership and collaboration which will be announced soon.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Develop and execute the J.Laverack and ÆRA marketing and content strategies across online channels including, Social, Email, PPC, and SEO
- Plan, create and schedule engaging content and copy for J.Laverack and ÆRA social channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube)
- Develop the content calendar in line with the marketing strategy ensuring consistency in all activity
- Deliver agreed partnership marketing activity including the development and sign-off of assets to agreed SLA’s
- Produce and schedule effective email campaigns including post-campaign analysis
- Assist with the delivery of J.Laverack owners events and industry shows
- Responsible for the monthly reporting and measurement of digital marketing activity, setting KPI’s and benchmarks for each channel and activity
- Support the wider team with projects, and other ad hoc activity when required
Knowledge and experience
- Excellent team working skills with the ability to work collaboratively
- Experience in a similar role within a retail and ecommerce business
- Customer focused with a proactive and can-do attitude
- Competent delivering joint marketing plans with 3rd parties
- Ability to produce written copy to a high standard
- Competent at setting KPIs to measure performance
- Experience using Facebook business suite, Google Analytics, CMS, and Paid Search tools such as Google Ads
- Organised and structured approach
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Consistent communicator with a high attention to detail
- A passion for cycling or experience working within the cycling industry
- Experience using creative tools such as Indesign
- A qualification in Social Media or Digital Marketing
- Free tea, ‘barista’ style coffee and soft drinks
- Boutique office & showroom
- Regular team lunches
- Opportunity to grow with the business and develop your skills
- Pension with employer contribution
This role is a full time role based onsite at our Oakham showroom.
There may be a requirement to work some weekends to support events and shows
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@jlaverack.co.uk.