Website ABUS (UK) Ltd
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are the UK subsidiary of a global market leader in security and safety. We are looking for a new team member to join our Mobile Security team based in Portishead, Bristol. At ABUS, Mobile Security is a range of locks and cycling helmets.
Purposes of the role is to always provide excellent customer service and support the sales and marketing teams. Often being the first point of contact, to assist and advise with customer orders and product selection, dispatch and manage service spares and to support and assist a growing team within ABUS UK’s Mobile Security team. This is a newly created varied role that will require ownership and enthusiasm by the successful applicant.
We are looking for an individual who can work in a small team, often alone; and who has a self-driven and proactive attitude to work. We are searching for a team member who is looking for a long-term position where they can input to the successful growth of a well-established family business.
- Answer calls confidently within a time frame ensuring customer excellence.
- Respond within a given period to email enquiries.
- Take ownership for and handle consumer and customer enquiries as efficiently as possible.
- Process orders and follow through to delivery of goods.
- Inventory management.
- Liaise with all other internal functions to ensure customer queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- Provide on-going support to the sales and marketing teams.
- Maintain the customer database.
- Proactively develop personal product knowledge and product applications using resources available.
- Handle challenging customer conversations effectively to avoid conflict.
- Excellent telephone and email communication skills.
- Bicycle industry experience or at very least good bicycle interest and knowledge
- Customer service experience.
- IT – familiar in Microsoft Office (Basic Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Organisation and diary management.
- Multitasking – working on own initiative.
- Customer relationships management.
- Self-starter and thinker.
- Ability to work in a team and solo.
- Exceptional timekeeping.
- Adaptability to meet needs.
- Open to new challenges and skills
- Interest and energy.
Location: The role will be based at our UK premises in Portishead, Bristol with occasional national and European travel necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Start date: January 2024
Hours: Monday to Friday from 08:30am until 5pm.
Renumeration: Dependent on experience
Applications: Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.