The first 100 speakers for the mobility exhibition Move 2022 have been unveiled.
Now it its fourth edition, Move brings together leaders from the automotive industry, transport operators, tech companies, energy providers and micromobility brands to discuss all the latest developments in the transport marketplace.
The 2022 event, with which MicromobilityBiz is the official trade media partner, will take place on June 15-16, at the Excel venue in London.
On the list of speakers so far are Maxim Romain, founder of Dott e-scooters, Silvia Fischer of shared transport platform Free now, along with executives from Volvo, Toyota, and Ford.
Tickets for the Move 2022 event are currently on offer until February 18, at £395 for two full days at the conference, while those in the public sector, automotive OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) and fleet managers can all go free.
Some of the highlight speakers for the show are:
- Stefan Krause, Chairman & CEO, Odin Automotive
- Niklas Gustafsson, CSO, Volvo Group
- Gil Pratt, CEO, Toyota Research Institute & Chief Scientist, Toyota
- Sue Slaughter, Purchasing Director Global Material Cost, Supply Chain Sustainability, Ford Motor Company
- Jörg Brandsheid, CTO, Polestar
- ilvia Fischer, VP – Smart Mobility, FREE NOW
- Carl-Magnus Norden, Founder & Executive Chairman, Volta Trucks
- Arran Simms, Chief Engineer for Data, Fleet and B2B, Jaguar Land Rover
- Arianna Censi, Deputy Mayor for Mobility, City of Milan
- Maxim Romain, Founder and COO, Dott
Read the full list of the first 100 speakers here.
The show will include 788 speakers in total, with 5,000 anticipated attendees, 350-plus exhibitors, 250 start-ups, 33 conference stages, interactive roundtables, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
Move is attended by a range of staff from brands across the urban mobility sector, including Network Rail, Google, Microsoft, and automotive manufacturers.
The MicromobilityBiz Team will also be attending the event, bringing you all the latest news from the show.
Read more: Irish e-bike firm Modmo secures €8.7 million seed investment
Move 2022 is still taking applications for speakers. You can apply to speak at the conference here.