Bond Mobility has made its Brava model – previously limited to its e-bike sharing fleet – available to buy.
The Brava possesses 45 km/h assistance with a removable battery and comes fitted with Schwalbe Big Ben 26in wide tyres.
“Developed by Bond Mobility for the urban sharing market, Bond Brava is now available for you to own,” read a Bond statement. “It’s all about the details: we took all that we learned about making a robust urban shared e-bike and refined it for personal ownership.
“Started in 2016 as the world’s first free-floating e-bike sharing platform, we’ve been improving the product and experience ever since. We developed an e-bike that can handle the long and medium distance to commute, with a powerful motor providing instant torque to keep up with traffic off the line. We have the high range and strong components for daily use. We even add our trademark basket that accommodates a carry-on bag for those trips to the airport.”
Full product specs:
- Frame: Welded aluminium
- Motor: SYNO Drive 800 Watt 45km/h, high torque
- Display: TFT LCD display/speedometer positioned high to facilitate reading
- Battery: Removable with keylock, 840Wh, sufficient for up to 80km
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben 26in wide tires
- Brakes: 2x Tektro hydraulic disc brakes 180mm
- Gears: Shimano, nine gears
- Crank: Lasco 1×9, 52T 170mm
- Light: Super bright Roxim in front, integrated brake rear
- Rack: Black matt, max. load 30kg